Sunday, November 27, 2011

Contacts

One more thing. I had Susan send out an email on my behalf and that included a request to not call us because we were getting overwhelmed. But as I was writing the last page I started thinking there might be a person or people who read this sooner or later who need support too. It would be an amazing opportunity to be able to help someone like that, whether they're going through something like this or even bent out of shape about this challenge. So if anyone reads this and needs anything, please contact me. Put a note in the comments or send a note to our new email, healingforerin@gmail.com, and we'll set up a time to talk. I'm really sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings by not wanting to hear from people.

1 comment:

  1. On that note, Jacki is a great resource. When you are ready, use that resource.

    ReplyDelete