Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Cancer and Life Updates

 I don't know if anyone really reads this who wouldn't have heard in another way, but I just noticed that I never posted that Yaacov is cancer-free. I'm sorry about that, the Lord deserves all the glory for bringing him and our whole family through cancer and chemo, and that now it is all gone! He will have regular follow-ups for testing with Dr. Rassam, but otherwise no ongoing medicine or other treatment. He has been getting sicker for longer than normal this season, so we do suspect his immune system hasn't fully recovered yet, so we'd love prayer for that. I know it's hard for him to persevere and get caught up on work and life when his body keeps holding him back. But we know the Lord is allowing it for Yaacov's good, so we pray for wisdom and patience in the meantime!

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. --Psalm 103: 2-5


No comments:

Post a Comment