Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ragnar

Data Driven is an awesome team of 11 friends who are running a 200 mile relay race  (Ragnar) from Miami to Key West. I believe they took off today and I think it takes a few days. Please be praying for their health, stamina and safety during the difficult journey. They run all through the night and I'm guessing some will do so while crossing bridges and hopping over alligators and snakes. Not only are the runners friends of ours, but they also dedicated the fundraising part of their run to us. Last I knew they raised something like $9000 and we are so very, very grateful.

If you want to keep up with their race you can add them on Facebook (Data Driven), or follow their blog at http://datadriven2012.wordpress.com/.

"And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith.Hebrews 12:1b-2a"

1 comment:

  1. oh thats so awesome!! I was actually considering doing that race, but the midwest version! I check up on you all the time, hope you're hangin in there!

    ReplyDelete